Monday, August 25, 2014

Messages from God

I was reading my last post about my dream. It seems that lately I've been looking at dreams differently. God shows me things through my dreams. The dream before this one was about me, my husband and daughter driving to a luxury cabin. I knew immediately that this was a message from God. He's telling me to keep doing what I'm doing and keep believing, dreaming and living my dream because this is where we will end up if I'm willing to put in the work. I finally told my daughter about my dreams today, not just the dreams you have when you fall asleep but the dreams I have for myself and my life. I told her that no matter what we all must go after our dreams and think BIG! I told her that I don't want to hear anymore negativity coming out of her and I want her to be more positive and live her dreams like I am right now. I told my daughter about the dream I had at the luxury cabin and wow I didn't think it was going to bring me to TEARS!!!  Then I apologized to her because the other day I had told her to give up on her dream of wanting a brother or sister. The reason why I apologized was because this not only was her dream, but it was my dream at one point and it IS a dream of my husbands to have another baby. My daughter's turning 15 this year... The age difference would be major but if this is what my daughter and my husband want, then of course I would want this dream to come true. God did tell me through my daughters dream and my brother in laws dream that one day we were going to have another little girl. My daughter saw her in a dream, she was holding her and crying then when she woke up she cried even more because it was just a dream. My brother in law said that he saw this little baby's face and it was my baby, her face was so clear and vivid. He was holding her and looking at her. My brother in law told me about this dream the next day. I took both these dreams as signs from God that one day it is going to happen for us, we ARE going to have another baby ONE DAY. I asked God to forgive me for saying this to my daughter and I asked God if her dream was going to come true. Before I could even finish thinking this, I heard God say... "Your daughter's dream will come true." I DO believe this!!!

I learned to be content with my life and what I have, I want no more and no less but now I learned that it's OK to want more and you don't have to think low of yourself and expect the worst. You should always expect the best because your father is capable of parting the seas so just think about what he would do for you! I always expect the best now because my Father is someone that wants me to have everything. I believe him and I'm here to receive my blessings! One really awesome thing now is that I'm finally paying attention to those hidden messages from God. You know how Joel Osteen says he gets an impression down in his gut about what God is trying to tell him, I am FINALLY starting to understand how to listen to God and hear those messages too! This is an awesome breakthrough for me! God tells me so many wonderful things. His love is sooooooooooooo good that I just want to cry about it! He is soooooooo humble and wants me to have such a great life and that's why I am soooooooooo thankful. When I want to think about God's love for me I think about the story that Joel Osteen told. He was on the beach in India looking at the sunset an it was so beautiful. He said something along the lines of "Wow God, look at this beautiful creation of yours! This is the greatest creation ever!" And God said, "No Joel, you are my greatest creation ever." I will never forget this story, when I think about God saying that about me.... little old me... I just TEAR UP!!!  A love so humble, genuine and pure that someone so imperfect like me could be the greatest creation ever? Ahhh I love my Father! I LOVE YOU!!!  ALL GLORY TO GOD!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment