Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy dream

Had a great dream that my daughter and I won a $850 shopping spree at sears. The people we won it from were trying to make us buy second hand stuff but I said sorry my heart is telling me to buy new stuff so my daughter and I went shopping. Later our driver (who happened to be and overweight fella working for our elderly lady neighbor as an ins agent) drove us to a friends house. The house happened to be my husbAnd's high school friends house and our friend happened to be his daughter Lyla. Lyla was really sad because her parents divorced and me and my sis had always been kind to her so she enjoyed our company. Lylas house where she lived with her dad was known to be haunted so our driver contiplated whether he wanted to wait for us to be done or not. He eventually did decide to wait.  We went inside and saw our friend Lyla. Her hair was long and dark shr was so happy to see us smiling from ear to ear. It was then that my dream changed and my sis had begun to be taken over by evil. Like a Warrior with clear instructions I knew immediatly what to do and how to help her. I started to uncurl het hands and pray. Uncurling her hands were more like prying them open again but i was not afraid. I defeated evil and got my sis back.

No comments:

Post a Comment