Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm a celebrity?

OK crazy dream! I was Hilary Duff in my dream, but the teenage version. I was dating that guy from One Direction with the curly hair (Harry?). In my dream we were at a gas station and my dad, who happens to be my real life husband was pumping gas. A huge old school white limo pulls up and tells me to get inside. It was my boyfriend Harry's limo. I ask my dad if I can go, he says yes and I get to spend time with my boyfriend Harry. In this dream, I understood that Harry and I had strange schedules that did not always allow us to spend time together and it was hard to keep the relationship alive, but I understood that we were trying to keep it alive. We talked about how in the beginning of our relationship (which was only a month ago) we had fun talking, but then he had to go away again for work. We talked about how we missed eachother. We sat next to each other, his arm around me and we sat close together just adoring eachother again. Harry had a friend in the limo. The annoying third wheel that was trying to occupy himself with anything possible. When I woke up from this dream, I wondered if this was a dream about my daughter and her future boyfriend. I had a strong feeling that I (Hilary Duff) was representing my daughter in that dream. I also didn't feel like I was "in love" with Harry, just enjoying getting to know my new boyfriend and enjoying spending time together. I heard on the radio that when you have a dream that you're a celebrity, that usually means that your status is your group of friends is going up or getting higher. So does this mean that's what could happen to my daughter? Could this be a sneak peak of what is ahead for her? I don't want her to have a boyfriend, but I know that's out of my control.











No comments:

Post a Comment