Friday, September 26, 2014

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

I got to chat with an incredibly talented 15 year old who has achieved more in his life already than I have in my 33 years. He is a Junior Fireman, CPR certified little league coach and an athlete. Not only that but he is a supportive fiance who just wants the best his beautiful fiance who is currently in the hospital. This young man has seen people die right in front of his eyes. With little support, my new friend manages to keep things together and keep moving forward. When he told me about his life, all I kept picturing were awards with his name on it, a key to the city given to heroes like him from the governor, enough awards and plaques to fill an entire house. What an amazing warrior. But like every hero does, he turned things around and wanted to tell me about the true hero, the real warrior, it was his fiance. A young girl who grew up in an abusive home full of physical, mental and sexual abuse, incest and other horrible things. His fiance is alive and well today and she is going to make it all because of this young man. I can see this young man and his future wife being wonderful leaders in our future. He is going to be very good with kids and young men speaking faith and vision into their dreams and goals so we can end the cycle of fatherless children and fathers going to jail, his fiance is going to be an amazing public speaker teaching women all over the world how they can live in happiness and not allow a bad childhood to take over their life.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!




1 comment: