Thursday, September 25, 2014

Another Whale Dream!

I had multiple strange dreams in one night. My mom had spent the whole day with whales, I can't remember if she was a whale trainer or what, but this was out in the ocean. At the end of the day, she found herself and in the middle of the ocean hanging onto a pole that was sticking out of the water. She was holding tight and there were killer whales that surrounded her but one humpback whale directly under her silently waiting. Not sure what was going to happen because that's where the dream ended.

There was another dream about a huge Brady Bunch Family! Our siblings were mixed black and white, my mom and my sister were also in the dream. We lived out in a remote place with mountains and oceans. It was a dream world. Today was a day from candy crush and I guess no matter what you didn't feel pain today. So my sis and mom thought it was a good day to be out exercising. All the kids had fun too.

The third dream was strange. I was not in the dream but I had a brother who was gay, he was moving out of his home with his boyfriend into his own apartment because they broke up. The boyfriend and him remained friends. The boyfriend was over helping him unpack etc... The boyfriend grabbed an extension cord to go vacuum his car and all of my brothers things fell down when that cord was pulled. I remember thinking, wow great friend of yours. But I don't remember actually being in this dream.

1 comment: