Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Celebrity Dream!

What I heard about celebrity dreams is that when you dream of celebs, it usually means that your status with your friends or your life is going higher. I most def believe that's the case with me, life is getting BETTER! I feel like it always has been getter better and never worse!  In my dream I was the girlfriend of Nick Jonas. Nick had a crazy idea to sell some hoodies and tshirts online well within 10 minutes we watched the website go from 1000 purchases to 10,000 purchases. Apparently the website would not let you buy over 10,000 so lucky for us they automatically had a SOLD OUT sign on the shirts. We had sold 10,000 S, M, L, XL shirts in less than 10 minutes and we didn't even have a manufacturer yet. We all of a sudden were in a warehouse where Nick disappeared and I ended up being with my FB friends Diana Vang and Melissa Vang. I was showing them a creepy video of some creep that worked in that building, he was being inappropriate with me a while back and I wanted to warn them of him. Diana was with her son and Melissa was with her husband. As I walked around the building to go up the stairs a detective stopped me. Clean cut black guy that looks like a celeb. Glad he stopped me because the creepy guy was coming down the stairs on he other side! This is all I remember from my dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment